1. Base – Foundation of every technique (Base foot when kicking, starting point for hand
2. Trajectory – The path a technique will take from point A to point B.
3. Follow Though – Going beyond the target. (Full extension of technique).
4. Joint Position – Proper setup of all joints for a technique.
5. Balance – Body alignment, posture, proper base & eye contact.
6. Precision – Hitting the exact target with the proper point of contact.
7. Speed – Time it takes for your technique to go from point A to point B. Relaxing the
muscles and exploding.
8. Reaction Force – The counter balance to each movement.
9. Power – Body rotation and input of body mass thru acceleration.
10.Automatic Reflex – Proper repetition allows you to react effortlessly.